Sunday, February 5, 2012

The return of Me...

Hello to all the readers,
I am so sorry that I have not been writing since December 2011. I was busy with the Holidays, Packing for my trip, New Years, and spending quality time with my family.
First off I would like to tell all of my readers Happy New Year, or like they say here in Hawaii Hau’oli Makahiki Hou. Second, I did have a nice trip to Atlanta, GA to visit my close relatives. The weather was cold, other times it was raining, but we got to see some flurries and great friends and family. My family and I got an opportunity to do a professional photo shoot during our trip and it was a lot of fun. Pictures of that will come as soon as I can get them posted on the blog. My trip back to the islands was longer than expected because I had one child not feeling well and another wired out of her mind junping on my lap and constantly opening the window shade of the airplane. I can't say that it wasn't fun but it's all part of the package of becoming a mother...Good Times.
Finally, we bought a second dog around the time that I was going to go on my trip and my husband got an opportunity to stay at home with both pets while I was gone and he went to work during the week. He said that dealing with two pets, working, and cleaning the house was a lot of work, and that if he had respect for me to be a mom and doing everything that has to be done in the house plus deal with children, is a big job. I am glad that he understands what myself and other moms like me do to get things done around the house everyday :-)
Our day today is going to be eventful. We are excited about the Superbowl this afternoon (or evening for some of you), my husband's family is usually divided when these two teams come together but overall is all in good fun. I am hoping that it is a fun and exciting game just like the one for last year. Last time the NY Giants and the Patriots went to the Superbowl, I was pregnant with my first child about to pop at any moment.
School is going great. It is getting harder for every block of classes that I take but I can't say that the classes are easy because they are not. There are moments where an assignment is very hard and I do not receive the grade that I want but that is what happens in school. I am excited about how this class is going to turn out. I have learned a lot not only from my textbooks, but from all of my peers that are in this class as well earning the same degree that I am.
The husband and I have been going out a lot and spending a lot of time together. I enjoy doing this with him because it's not only fun for the both of us, but it is also therapeudic for myself.
Here is a picture from our last date that we had. Until the next entry...K

Valentines N Vegas Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads